Would you like to work in an artistic environment with really cool people who love what they do?
Travel, attend conferences, and learn new skill with an annual education allowance.
Raise money for causes you care about.
Join our infamous annual Christmas card extravaganza.
More reasons you'll love working with us:
- Safe, clean, inclusive environment.
- Your opinion matters.
- We're always working to improve.
- Competitive pay.
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Cool staff parties.
- Discounts on jewelry and tattoos!
Jobs for Tattoo Artists:
Our ideal artist will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years shop experience.
- Maintain an excellent work ethic and respect all appointments.
- Have solid artwork and an extensive portfolio demonstrating top quality (healed) work with clean lines, smooth shading, and vibrant colours.
- Take pride in their appearance and hygiene.
- Be utterly professional at all times (no drugs, no drama).
And in exchange we will provide:
- A super clean and professional work environment.
- A receptionist to handle all of your bookings, paperwork, and payments.
- Access to our solid clientele base after almost 20 years in business.
- An artistic environment to express yourself.
- All disposables, including; barriers, needles, tubes/cartridges, and an extensive collection of ink.
- All cleaning services and state of the art sterilization procedures for your reusable equipment.
- Excellent commission based pay.
- Employee status and excellent medical and dental benefits (available to permanent artists only).
If you meet our criteria, please apply with a professional resume and pictures of your best work, including; hand drawn pictures, coverup before and afters, and fully healed pieces. We would also appreciate links to your website, Facebook, Instagram/etc where we can see more of your art.
Please send resume and portfolio/links to:
What we look for in a receptionist:
Our reception position is full time and long term with great benefits. Starting wage per hour depends on experience and skill.
The ideal candidate:
Bonus points if you:
Your duties would include, but not be limited to:
You probably want to work here because:
We are not currently looking for a receptionist, but if you think that you have what it takes to work with us and want to get ahead of the curve next time that we are hiring, please apply in person (3-4047 Norwell Drive) with a resume and cover letter detailing your experience and why hiring you would be the best decision we make all year.
We only take on apprentices when we are able to offer that person long term employment. Creating a new piercer or tattoo artist and then spitting them out into the world without the skills and experience that they need to excel in their field goes against our company's values.
We are not currently looking to take on any new apprentices, however we encourage any future piercers or tattoo artists to prepare themselves for opportunities by getting piercings/tattoos, learning about the industries rich and vibrant history, and (in the case of artist) drawing every single day.