General Policy/Age Policy
- We will do ear lobe piercings on anyone that is old enough to ask for it; however parents are not allowed in the piercing room and will be asked to wait in the lobby. (with parental consent, of course).
- We will do basic piercings at 14 years of age with parental consent and valid ID from child and parents.
- We will do basic piercings at 16 years of age with valid ID.
- Nipples, genitals, cheeks, surface piercings and industrial ear piercings we limit to 18 years of age.
- You must have eaten a meal within the last four hours.
- NOTE THAT ID IS REQUIRED FOR ALL PIERCING PROCEDURES.