Returns and Exchanges
We value your business and want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
We will accommodate a return or exchange of your purchase within 7 days of receipt of package on new jewelry providing that the piece is still in its original sealed package.
Because of the nature of body jewelry, we cannot accept jewelry that has been worn or removed from its packaging. You wouldn’t want us to sell you something that had been in someone else’s body!
We stand behind every product that we sell and guarantee the workmanship for life!
If you have a warranty issue due to the jewelry being defective (stone fell out, or anything outside of normal wear and tear) we will happily exchange or repair the product.
PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT BODY JEWELRY:
You are eligible for a return or exchange for any reason within the 7 days of reciept.
Did we make a mistake with your order?
If we made a mistake with your order, we will credit you your original shipping cost and also the return postage for your exchange or return.
Any other reason?
We do not cover any of the return shipping costs.
Unfortunately, we can only credit you the product cost, all shipping and duties/fees are non-refundable.
How to Return or Exchange your purchase:
1. Call or email us to arrange your return/exchange.
2. Carefully wrap and repackage the item in the original bubble mailer that it arrived in.
3. Seal it up and send it to us using one of the two shipping options below.
Ship with the following services:
* Canadian First Class Mail (with delivery confirmation)
* UPS Ground
#3 – 4047 Norwell Dr.
Nanaimo BC V9T 1Y6
4. We will contact you the moment we receive the product back, and refund or exchange your purchase.