Our reception position is full time and long term with great benefits. Starting wage per hour depends on experience and skill.
Our ideal candidate:
Is upbeat, friendly, and thoughtful. Is organized to a fault. Loves working with the public and helping people. Is tidy and enjoys keeping a clean work space. Has reliable transportation. Has excellent written and verbal communication skills. Is self-motivated and able to work without direct instruction, but with the ability to work seamlessly within a team.
Bonus points if you:
- Have basic photography and editing skills.
- Are proficient at Wordpress.
- Are social media savvy.
Your duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Greeting customers, and helping them select jewelry and/or the perfect artist for their tattoo.
- Keeping track of customers to keep other staff organized and efficient.
- Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.
- Packaging jewelry, sending mail, running errands.
You probably want to work here because:
- We have great medical and dental benefits.
- You get sweet discounts on the most beautiful jewelry in the world, and awesome tattoos.
- We have awesome staff parties.
We are not currently looking for a receptionist, but if you think that you have what it takes to work with us and want to get ahead of the curve next time that we are hiring, please apply in person (3-4047 Norwell Drive) with a resume and cover letter detailing your experience and why hiring you would be the best decision we make all year.