Tattoo Artist Jobs
Our ideal artist will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years shop experience.
- Maintain an excellent work ethic and respect all appointments.
- Have solid artwork and an extensive portfolio demonstrating top quality (healed) work with clean lines, smooth shading, and vibrant colours.
- Take pride in their appearance and hygiene.
- Be utterly professional at all times (no drugs, no drama).
And in exchange we will provide:
- A super clean and professional work environment.
- A receptionist to handle all of your bookings, paperwork, and payments.
- Access to our solid clientele base after almost 20 years in business.
- An artistic environment to express yourself.
- All disposables, including; barriers, needles, tubes/cartridges, and an extensive collection of ink.
- All cleaning services and state of the art sterilization procedures for your reusable equipment.
- Excellent commission based pay.
- Employee status and excellent medical and dental benefits (available to permanent artists only).
If you meet our criteria, please apply with a professional resume and pictures of your best work, including; hand drawn pictures, coverup before and afters, and fully healed pieces. We would also appreciate links to your website, Facebook, Instagram/etc where we can see more of your art.
Guest spots offer competitive pay, all disposable supplies, and a chance to get to know us and the shop before applying for the job.
Please send resume and portfolio/links to: